Roller Creaser,Stand Dumor, 5600A
- In detail
Features: Fast-change shaft allows you to change the tools quickly .
The worlds fastest easiest to use roller creaser, Fast change shaft allows you to change the tools quickly.
DOUBLE CREASE/SINGLE CREASE/SLIT/PERFORATE
Digital printed offset printed sheets on coated papers need to be pre creased before folding. Otherwise the print surface will crack, leaving an ugly scar across the page. The creasers allow you to gently break the paper grain, providing a hinge, while at the same time pushing the printed image into the paper, thus eliminating cracking altogether.
-Sheet processing speed 30-100 sheets/minute (A4)
-Hles stock 100-300 gsm
Width Min A5 Max up to 590 mm
- Unique fast-change shaft allows you to lift the shafts out change the tools almost instantly
- 2 double creasing rollers each with one positive one negative crease eg for the cover wrap book hinge
- 1 negative tool with 3 widths of creasing grooves
- 1 slitting blade never touches the counter wheel for a super clean cut (other use a cheap nylon counter
roller that lasts just days)
- 1 perforating tool with nylon counter roller
- Tools made of stainless steel
- Reception tray for up to a2 paper with magnetic stops
- Knobs to instantly adjust the roller spacing for different paper thicknesses
- Graduated scales on the table for sheet widths up to 615 mm
- Feed table with skew compansation
*Slitting, perfing tools are considered as wear parts